We are a leading provider of stretch film products with 15 years of experience in the industry.
We’ve helped countless companies spanning dozens of industries meet their stretch film needs for astreamlined, safer, and more efficient workflow. We’ve specialized in the design and manufacturing of high-quality stretch films with world-class solutions.
+1 million pounds output capacity +15 years of experience +5 production lines +5 distribution centers
Our highly durable, low-density polyethylene package film is easy to apply by hand to improve your team's speed and efficiency. We've included a specialized additive to drastically improve its mechanical properties for optimized performance.
- Easy Unwind
- High Clarity
- High Elongation
Our innovative Multi-Layer Coextrusion Technology creates a
high-performance stretch film, designed to work with
automatic and semi-automatic wrapping machines to
maximize efficiency and output. Our machine film will help your business speed up your packaging process while reducing costs at the same time.
- • Perfect for high speed equipment
- • Versatility in the Manufacture of Standard or Special Measures
- • Punture & Tear Resistance
- • Load Holding Force
Up to 40% of our eco-friendly stretch film is made from
post-industrialized materials while maintaining the
characteristic durability and efficiency of Rodisa
packaging products. As part of an environmental program that Coca-Cola launched in 2018, we are committed to using products with recycled materials wherever possible. We have continued this promise by developing and introducing our Eco-friendly Stretch Film.
- Made with Up to 40% Post-Industrial Materials
- Emission Reductions
- LLDPE 100% recyclable
Today, Robotica y Diseño is proud to share our United Nations Global Compact Communication on Progress (COP), demonstrating our ongoing commitment to responsible business action in support of broader societal goals.
- As part of our continued engagement with the United Nations Global Compact and its Ten Principles, this report
outlines our efforts to support and uphold universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour,
environment and anti-corruption. You can view our Communication on Progress (COP) and other activities and
engagements on our Participant profile on the UN Global Compact website here
- • Since joining the UN Global Compact in 2021, Robotica y Diseño has been proud to be part of a global movement of sustainable companies and stakeholders. By integrating to a principles-based approach to sustainability, Robotica y Diseño is taking shared responsibility for achieving a better world.
feet to kilograms(ft a kg)
kilograms to feet(kg a ft)
Get In Touch
© All Rights Reserved Rodisa
© Any question? Let us help you.
Call us: +1 915 955 1017